Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 18: That just happened

Happy Birthday to Lauren my sister! Today she is turning 22, so if you don't know her you should find her on facebook, become friends with her, and then write "happy bday" on her wall. Something amazing happened at work today. One of the cats (that is what we call people here) that sits next to me at work named Gerad found a number for Biker Fox. It was actually on his website because he owns a company called Billions and Trillions Inc which he claims is a multi million dollar company. So, I decided to call the number listed at the top and this is what happened:

Mystery Voice: "Billions and Trillions, can I help you?"
Taylor: "Yes, is Biker Fox there?"
Mystery Voice: "This is Biker Fox, whats up brother?"
Taylor: (moment of silence because my heart is racing) "Are you going to be riding this weekend?"
Biker Fox: "Yeah, I will be riding, whats up?"
Taylor: "I just wanted to see if you were because I wanted to get a picture with you and ride alongside."
Biker Fox: "I will be riding on Riverside, Peoria, and Lewis this weekend."
Taylor: "Thanks I will definitely be there."

I can't believe that he actually answered the phone! I felt like I was talking to Michael Jordon it was strange and awesome all at the same time. I am not sure exactly where he said he would be riding but I know I heard those three places.

So there you have it you know where I will be on Saturday from 2-5pm. I will meet the legend himself get some photos, hopefully a video, and of course go for a ride with him. Thank you to Gerad because he is helping make a dream come true.

4 comments: